To modify a certification, click on Certifications in the left navigation menu. On the Certifications page, locate the certification you wish to modify and click the orange wrench icon in the Edit column.
Update any of the following information about the certification:
- Certification Name - Enter the name of the certification.
- Group (optional) - Enter the name of a category to group certifications in the assessment survey.
- Provider Name (optional) - Enter the name of the organization that provides the certification.
- Target (optional) - Enter the number of team members (an integer or "All) in your company that you wish to possess the certification.
- Assess All - Select to have all team members asked about the certification in the assessment survey.
- Certification Details to Capture - Specify the information that should be captured when adding a certification to a team member.
- Certification ID - Specify to capture the number of (or identifier for) the certification.
- Completion Date - Specify to capture the completion date of the certification.
- Expiration Date - Specify to capture the expiration date of the certification.
- Results - Specify to capture any results or scores associated with the certification.
- Definition (optional) - Enter a description or definition of the certification.
Click Update Information to modify the certification.