Last Updated November 30, 2018
Website Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamatics LLC, a Washington limited liability company (“Teamatics,” “We,” or “Us”) that operates its offices in Washington, USA.
Before we use Personal Data for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where your consent for the processing of Personal Data is otherwise required by law or contract, Teamatics will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
What is the Nature of the Personal Data We Collect and How Do We Use It?
The types of Personal Data we may collect (directly from you or from third party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Teamatics and the requirements of applicable law.
Some of the ways that we may collect Personal Data include:
- You may provide Personal Data directly to us through interacting with the Services and requesting Services or information on our Products.
- We may receive Personal Data from your employer or administrators within the organization where you work.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies described below.
Below are the ways we collect Personal Data and how we use it.
Collection and Use of Information
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide you with Services, to improve those Services for you, and to enable you to employ and easily navigate our Services and website(s).
Types of Personal Data that Teamatics Collects
Teamatics may collect Personal Data regarding its current, prospective, and former customers, users, visitors, and guests (collectively "Users").
- Information Provided Directly to Teamatics When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account, responding to surveys and self-assessments, requesting information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information: your name, email address, job title, skills, interests, personal development goals, and certifications you hold.
- Communications with Teamatics We may collect Personal Data from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services, register for Teamatics's newsletter or a program that we may offer from time to time, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information Collected Using Various Technologies
"Pixels"/"Web Beacons" (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user's hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
Teamatics may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding the behavior and demographics of visitors on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Data. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/ privacy/partners/. You may find more information about opting out of Google Analytics at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
How We Use Information Collected from Technologies
- Advertising or Targeting Related We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using Technologies to understand the usefulness of the advertisements and content that has been delivered, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
Third-Party Payment Processing
When you make purchases through the Services, we may process your payments through a third-party application and third-party payment processors. The third-party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of Teamatics, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
Ways in Which We Use Your Information
We acquire, hold, use, and process Personal Data about Users for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To Provide Services or Information Requested We may use information about you to fulfill requests for Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to: generally manage Individual information; respond to questions, comments, and other requests; provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Teamatics's Services; and contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support.
- Research and Development We may use Personal Data to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, to help us to optimally deliver our existing Services or develop new products and services.
Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use
We may use Personal Data and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Teamatics's Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors' interest in and use of various portions or features we provide. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Data, and we may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within our company and with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
Content Sharing with Others
Teamatics may from time to time offer various tools and functionalities for content sharing. For example, Teamatics may encourage you to share certain content with others, such as an email inviting the recipient to use our Products or Services. Email addresses that you may provide will be used to send the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by us or any other third parties for any other purpose. Other Uses We may use Personal Data for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Data or with your consent.
Information That We Share With Third Parties
Information Shared with Business Partners
We may share Personal Data with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates' internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. We may also provide Personal Data to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner's name will appear, along with that of Teamatics.
Information Shared with Other Systems
Information Shared with Other Third Parties
We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes. Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions Information that we collect from our users, including Personal Data, is considered to be a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, some or all of our assets, including your Personal Data, may be disclosed or transferred to a third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and/or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims or legal process and comply with law enforcement or national security requests (including subpoenas, warrants or court orders); (ii) to protect your, our, or other's property, rights and safety and the rights, property and safety of a third party or the public in general; (iii) to prevent or stop any activity we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity; (iv) to respond to your requests; (v) to collect amounts owed to us; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes - e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
We may from time to time send you push notifications through our mobile applications with updates and other notices that may be of interest to you. You may at any time optout from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Modifying Your Information
You can access and modify the Personal Data associated with your account through your account settings or by contacting us on our website. If you want us to delete your Personal Data and your Account, please contact us at the website with your request. We will take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Our Services do not have the capability to respond to "Do Not Track" signals received from various web browsers.
Rights of Access, Correction, Deletion, and Restriction
Retention of Personal Data
By using the Services or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
Policy Toward Children
Our Products and Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.